Reputation Director engages our clients in a 4 stage process as described below. Clients see results anywhere from 1 week for simple cases to 6 months or more for complex issues.
Clients review their current situations with their Reputation Director account manager. This information is used to assess severity levels and determine the general level of effort to address the problems.
Within 24 hours clients receive a detailed proposal laying out the Reputation Development Plan and any immediate remediation efforts required. Costs, timelines, metrics and reporting are included.
While most engagements are straightforward and proceed immediately, some clients wish to discuss the proposal in more detail. Their account managers handle this interaction if required.
Step 2: Professional writers (native US English speakers, university education) generate content for distribution across the internet.
Step 3: Client reviews and accepts content, and then approves publishing of content.
2. Publication schedule – Rather than posting the content all at once, it will be posted to various sites according to schedules in order to highlight the value of this content.
3. Promotion – Links between these sites and others are managed by Reputation Director to enable raising these sites higher in search results.
4. Amplification – As users click on promoted content, this content rises in its importance to search engines.
5. Reorder results – over the course of 1-3 months, amplification effects can be seen as preferred sites are returned in search results.
6. Strengthen and maintain – once the desired results have been achieved, the content will need to be refreshed from time to time. Since the search engine database is constantly refreshing itself, the sites will also have to be re-optimized to maintain results with desired keywords.